USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Application for staff member by arpit00700.

arpit00700

• Q>Have you read, and comply with the Terms & Conditions?
  • I have read and agree to the Terms and conditions.

• Q>What server are you applying for? (Survival/Skyblock)
  • I am applying for survival.
  • Q> How old are you?
  • I am 21 years old.

• Q>What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
  • arpit00700

• Q>What are you Applying for?
  • I am applying for plugin configurator and moderator.

• Q>What is your Timezone ?
  • Indian standard time.

• Q>Why do you want the role you applied for?
  • I want the plugin configurator role that i applied because before every plugin to be applied on the server
  • has to be tested and cross-checked before releasing by checking stability or any error. I would help the admin in checking the plugin and would make best suggestions for it making it best for players.

• I also want moderator role because being helpful and caring is mine nature. Being in moderator position would give me some legal rights and platform for helping everybody. I have also seen many times some player asking help and no moderator was online as there is shortage of moderators and i would fulfil it very nicely.

• Q>How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
  • Every day almost 5 to 6 hours and more on weekends.

• Q>Do you have a Microphone?
  • Yes i do have a microphone.

• Q>Do you have any past staff experience?
  • No, I don’t have any past staff experience as i want to start from here and would learn many things from senior.

• Q>How would you deal with a hacker?
  • To deal with a hacker first I would investigate and confirm he is actually hacking or using mods then I would report it to senior moderator or if no other moderator would be online i would temporarily ban the player to avoid further exploitation if he is really hacking.

• Q>How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
  • If someone is spamming in chat I would be giving him a warning if he continues to spam, he would be temporary muted from the chat and spamming after that would get him permanently muted from the chat.

• Q> How would you handle with a ‘difficult’ player ?
  • ’Difficult’ in the sense he can’t make cope with the additional feature of server like command then i would briefly explain him with the usage and types of commands. If the difficult means that the player is making difficulties to other sincere players then he would be first warned by me and after that also he is disturbing i would kick the player for the good of other players.

• Q> Why should we choose you over other applicants?
  • U should choose me over other applicants because I am an active player of this server. I know the general functionality of commands and would love to learn more. I like the staff and would love to join and help them and make it best.

• Q>Is there anything else we should know?
  • I would be happy to contribute my time for server to make it great as this server has made my life in lockdown cheerful.
playfulnes

Last edited: