USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

application for staff

arnav

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & Conditions? Yes i have read all the terms and condition
2. What server are you applying for? (Survival/Skyblock) i am appling for Survival
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old) I am 17 years old
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? my minecraft name is arnav
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: Dev, Plugin Configurator, Moderator etc.) I am applying to become a moderator
6. What is your Timezone? my timezome is (GMT+5:30)
7. Why do you want the role you applied for? Because i want to make this server a very good place for players to play in and i will do this by helping people with their things
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? i can give about 3 to 4 hours a day
9. Do you have a Microphone? Yes I have a microphone

*- Questions That Only Apply to Moderator Role -*
10. Do you have any past staff experience? i have staff experience but just a little bit because in which server i was staff it got closed
11. How would you deal with a hacker? I will first give them warning to stop using hacks and if they dont i will ban them
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat? first i will give them a warning if they dont stop I will mute for a short while.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player? I will first ask him to stop whatever he/she is doing and if he does not i will temp. ban him
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants? you should choose me because i am very hard working and player friendly i know i can be a bit of annoying but i just do so that the players talk to each other and make new friends
15. Is there anything else we should know? i love this server and just want this server to grow