USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Applying for Staff

Reapper01

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & Conditions?
Yes, I read the Terms & Conditions and I am aware of them.

2. What server are you applying for? (Survival/Skyblock)
I apply for both.

3. How old are you?
I'm 16 years old.

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
Reappe01

5. What are you Applying for?
I'm applying for Moderator

6. What is your Timezone?
My Timezone is GMT +3

7. Why do you want the role you applied for?

I requested this role so that I can help other players and make them feel good and comfortable on this server.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Minimum 3 hours daily.

9. Do you have a Microphone?

Yes, I have.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?
I have never been a staff on Minecraft, but I have staff experience from other previous games.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?
The first time, we tell him not to play like that anymore, if he doesn't want to, we warn him. In the latter case, I give him BAN and report to senior staff members.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

The first time, we tell him to stop, if he continues, he will receive up to two Warnings. If he doesn't understand, he'll get Mute for 5 minutes at least.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

I tell him nicely to stop, if he keeps going (example: spam, insult,) I'll mute him for 5 minutes. If after the mute continues to do the same things will get warnings (one or more). In the worst case, a ban of 10/15/30/60 minutes or permanently if the other staff members also agree.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Because I like to help other people, I get along quite well with everyone on the server, I'm active and I've had some experience on the server and on top of that I like the server very much.
15. Is there anything else we should know?

I play quite a lot, I can notice different bugs and report them. This is the first time I started seriously playing Minecraft. (If you have more serious questions about me you can write them to me in private, on Discord or the forum, although I am always active on Discord, PlAy4FuN #8703)