USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Staff Aplication

YouTubeHeartt

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & Conditions? : Yes I have read the terms and conditions and I agree them. 👍
2. What server are you applying for? (Survival/Skyblock): Survival.
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old): Just turned 19 in August.
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? : YouTubeHeart.
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: Dev, Plugin Configurator, Moderator etc.): Jr Mod.
6. What is your Timezone? :
Eastern European Summer TimeTime zone in Romania (GMT+3)Thursday, September 10, 2020, 9:29 PM.
7. Why do you want the role you applied for?: I want to help the server and players sir.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 2-3 Hours per day.
9. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

*- Questions That Only Apply to Moderator Role -*
10. Do you have any past staff experience?: Yes, I had a helper on a Romanian server, i am not telling the server name because i don't want to advertise.
11. How would you deal with a hacker?: I would do well, I would follow the actions he does, I would consult with my staff colleagues if they are online and I would make a decision.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?: I would ask him to stop for the first time, warning him, if he doesn't stop, I would resort to mute depending on the severity of the problem.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?: Very well, I would listen to his problem and try to help him fix that problem. (I like to help players anyway).
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have a seniority on the server, I am loyal and trustworthy, anyway you don't have to choose me especially, you choose who you want.
15. Is there anything else we should know? : I would appreciate an answer and look forward to working for you. Have a wonderful day and good health.
Extra: I do have 216 Hours played on the server and 575 Votes! 💕