USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Staff Application | DevThePro

DevThePro

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & Conditions?
Yes

2. What server are you applying for? (Survival/Skyblock)
Both? If this isn't allowed, then Survival.

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
DevThePro

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: Dev, Plugin Configurator, Moderator etc.)

6. What is your Timezone?
PST

7. Why do you want the role you applied for?
Since I am currently a community manager and plugin configurator, I'd like to get more involved with the community while being able to help out the server while doing what I enjoy.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Since it is summer right now, I can dedicate 2 - 5 hours per day to the role, and slightly more on some days. This is the time I can dedicate to this role, not including other things I am responsible for.

9. Do you have a Microphone?

Yes, but I usually don't use it.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?
Yes, I do, I've been a Sr.Mod on a server called HyTech, which was a small server before it closed down earlier this year to funding issues and drama. I've also owned servers in the past which unfortunately I do not have enough time to care for anymore.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?
Since there is a staff guide, I will be doing what is due depending on the offence, my permissions, and the guide.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
I will do whatever is due according to the guide and the number of times the user has violated this rule.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
If it is something that I am capable of doing, I will try my best to do what should be done. If it is something else that I am not allowed to do such as cheating him items or money, I will firmly but nicely reply no.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Honest:
I am a very honest person when it comes to messing up and not knowing things, If I am asked to do something that I am not quite used to or inexperienced in then I would rather ask how to do it than lie and struggle with it and even possibly mess up.

Hard-Working:
I will always work my hardest at any time in the day, Either if its helping people in the discord server or helping those in-game, I will go to any length to make sure that their problem/issue is solved and that they continue to enjoy their time spent on the server.

Experienced:
I have a lot of experience in most of every single game mode that Minecraft has to offer, and with this experience, I feel like I have an advantage over other applications that might not have as much experience as me and they will take longer to learn and be comfortable with the commands and formats.

Friendly:
I am very easy to get along with and am a pretty outgoing person, I like to have fun and chat with players in the community during my free time. I know when to be serious and when to have fun.

Knowledgeable:
I feel like this ties in with the experience reason you recently just looked at, but with all of this experience comes knowledge and I believe that they do go hand and hand with each other and you need both to be a great staff member.

Active:
I am very active in Discord and in-game, I will almost always be in one of I am not in the other (if I'm not sleeping), I love to interact with the community and just hang out and chill.

15. Is there anything else we should know?
No, not really. I believe I have stated what I need to.