USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Staff Application From The_fighter007

the_fighter007

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & Conditions? Yes sir
2. What server are you applying for? (Survival/Skyblock) Survival 3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old) I am 19 years old
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? MY name is The_fighter007
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: Dev, Plugin Configurator, Moderator etc.) I am applying for Moderator
6. What is your Timezone? I have 54 playtime
7. Why do you want the role you applied for? Because I don`t want any body to mess with an Indian server
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Anytime you can give me the role
9. Do you have a Microphone? Yes I have a microphone

*- Questions That Only Apply to Moderator Role -*
10. Do you have any past staff experience? no I don`t have any experience
11. How would you deal with a hacker? I will first give them warning if they still did hacking stuff I will kick them
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat? i will first give them a warning if they didn`t stop I will mute them 13. How would you handle a "difficult" player? I will first ask him to stop if he does not stop I will ban him
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am not saying to only choose me if you like It then choose me or someone else
15. Is there anything else we should know?
Yes I was ban because I didn`t know that you cant advertise I accidently advertise my server and i promise my server is down now