USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Staff application from ZETAHALO17530

spyZETAHALO

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & Conditions? Yes I have read the terms and conditions and I agree .
2. What server are you applying for? (Survival/Skyblock) I'm applying for Survival.
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old) I'm 16 years old.
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? My Minecraft in-game name is ZETAHALO17530.
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: Dev, Plugin Configurator, Moderator etc.)I want to apply for Junior Moderator.
6. What is your Timezone? Indian standard time.
7. Why do you want the role you applied for? I want to apply for the role of junior moderator because nowadays no matter what game we play we are not safe from griefers whoever who gets griefed I feel sad for them cause they lose all the stuff they spent time and hard work to collect I want to prevent that.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can contribute 5-6 hours or more but it might reduce when the lockdown ends and my school starts.
9. Do you have a Microphone? No I don't have one.

- Questions That Only Apply to Moderator Role -
10. Do you have any past staff experience? No I don't have any past experience
11. How would you deal with a hacker? Well first thing I would do is keep a watch on them if I catch them hacking I would give them a warning but if I catch them again I would ban them.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat? I would give them a warning first if they continue another warning will be given and if they still don't listen I would give them a mute duration based on what they were spamming.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player? I would kindly ask them to stop their bad behaviour and if they don't they will be punished.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I can help towards stopping griefers as I understand the meaning of hard work. I think I will be a good staff member.

Last edited: